Our six Institutes were set up to help the Faculty focus on key areas of research.
- Institute of Brain, Behaviour and Mental Health
- Institute of Cancer Sciences
- Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences
- Institute of Human Development
- Institute of Inflammation and Repair
- Institute of Population Health
Each Institute is made up of a number of Centres with their own specialist areas.
The Institutes work across our five Schools to encourage a multidisciplinary approach to learning and research.
The leadership team for each Institute involves clinicians, basic scientists and healthcare researchers from both our own Faculty and our sister Faculty of Life Sciences.