The Athena SWAN awards recognise and celebrate good practice towards the advancement of gender equality: representation, progression and success for all.
We are delighted all the Schools and Institutes within the Faculty of Medical and Human Sciences currently hold Athena SWAN awards.
You can find out about each School's work towards Athena SWAN awards at the below links.
- Manchester Pharmacy School
- School of Psychological Sciences
- School of Dentistry
- School of Nursing, Midwifery and Social Work
- School of Medicine (includes Manchester Medical School and the six Faculty research Institutes)
Learn how the inclusive culture and working practices of our Schools and Institutes enable the career progression of our staff and students.
- Manchester Pharmacy School: Women on Top [PDF, 7.7 MB]
- School of Dentistry: Career Spotlights
- School of Medicine: Our Men and Women at the Forefront
What is Athena SWAN?
Find out more about the Athena SWAN initiative.
Learn about the Athena SWAN Self-Assessment Teams at each School and Institute.